Frequently Asked Questions
Information and frequently asked questions about Slaughter Fishing Charters. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Who will be my professional fishing guide?
Skipper, Zak Slaughter
How much does it cost?
- $520.00 – 6 hours for 1-4 people
- $800.00 – 8 hours for 1-4 people
- $1000.00 – 10 hours for 1-4 people
Does Slaughter Fishing Charters supply bait and fishing gear?
Yes we do. We supply all fishing gear/tackle, bait and salt ice but you are welcome to bring your own fishing gear along as well.
What to bring?
- Snacks or Lunch depending on which charter you choose
- Something to drink to keep you hydrated
- Appropriate clothing to suit the weather forecast (warm, wet weather etc. )
- Prescription medicine
- Bluetooth/USB available for playing your own music
What time do we need to be there for a charter?
You need to discuss this with Zak or Lisa Slaughter at the time when you make your Booking.
What happens if the weather turns bad on the day of my charter?
You will need to re-confirm with Zak Slaughter the day before your charter.